Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Of all the luck..

I have amazing skill. I managed to crank out a bunch of pullip beanies and scarves and one woman's beanie over the past couple days, and then all day I'm been to internet stuff. Well, here's where the talent steps in, while preping a cornish game hen for the oven I sliced my thumb. So now I have this makeshift bandage on my left thumb ( I have no band-aids) and still have to finish the meal, finish my computer work and I want to try and finish some more beanies.

I decided to put my big WIPs on hold so I could focus on quick projects. I pretty sure I'm going to be in a beanie fit for the next little while, then I'll get back to my big WIPs.


I started another blog... it'll be the home of my other writings. Poems, prose, essays.... you get the idea, whereas this will remain my online journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site