Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Addiction

I am truly addicted to performing. It is my greatest high. I love all creativity, but being on stage dancing is unlike anything else on earth. Which is good, because I'm going to be doing it a lot in the next while. Adult Dance and Fitness has moved to a brand new building on Washington Boulevard in Ogden. It's got a great exterior: blue black and silver in an art deco style. It's prompted a name change. They are now Studio Blue, but the name change won't be official on paper work till 2011. They now have 2 pole rooms, the main dance floor, a tanning bed, and a small fitness room (think treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical). I love it. And they have expanded the retail shop as well.



Not me, Becca the Amazing... I'd like it to be me though.


In part to gain business there will be aerial shows on the street from 1pm to 2pm on Saturdays. Unless there is a parade or other event, then we will do shows before and after for sidewalk traffic. Considering the upcoming weather.... I'm nervous about the cold. I was nervous about forgetting how to do things, but it came back to me rather quickly. Also, Taboo Burlesque will have a show on December 12th. I let you know the details as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site