Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

More pics from my hub page review





Baby Alpaca Grand Tweed





I wrote a review of this yarn at HubPages. I made a poncho/wrap from it. But I at current don't have pics of me wearing it yet. Working on that promise. I'm actually wanting to improve photography skills. I pretty good at somethings but way below par on most things. Mind you, I took one year of photography in high school, but ended up the T.A. (teacher's aide for those who don't know) for the last half of it and didn't have to pay attention to anything.
Sorry for the funny layout. It just kinda happened. I'm nearly finished with a knit loomed vest. I'm really excited about it, I chose an acrylic boucle from Bernat. I've had the yarn laying around for what must be close to 2 years, not know what to do with it. Then I saw something on Etsy that inspired me. Now I plan on making a bunch, with lots of variations. Hopefully I'll have a few for the Farmer's Market next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site