Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is this thing on?

I've been at home for most of today, and I had every intention of getting some serious work done. Do some photography, do homework (I will do that, but it may have to wait till Eryn goes to bed), finish the last strap for that tie back on my knit loomed vest, and get started on some small drawstring or tote bags (haven't completely decided on which to make). But then both sets of batteries for my camera were apparently dead... I could have swore I charged both sets fully. I also decided that I need a second or third compact flash card for my camera. And honestly demotivated me. Then I got distracted with everything under the sun other than what would have been productive. Go figure.  So in lieu of very current photos here are some of the Pullip beanies I made. These will be available on Etsy once I have all the photos I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site