Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday

I'm about to dye my hair and thinking that I shouldn't have put it off till now. I always do though.... put off dyeing my hair that is. I'm going a little redder than I have before and darker. At the moment my favorite hair dye company is Garnier. They're 100% Color line is great, and intense. I chose #460, the new Deep Auburn. I think I'll alternate this one with another one of they're shades (#556, mahogany red brown). The way I dye tends to be the trick to getting the color I like and get complimented on.
 In other news, my current crochet project is going to be much bigger than I originally thought it would be. So is my current knit project come to think of it. Okay I'm going to dye my hair now, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site