Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hooray

I finished my first graphic design project today.. which is good since it's due tomorrow. I'm quite proud of it. I'll try and get some photos of it up.
On the photography note... my friend the photographer, Rob Oliver, gave me the awesome gift of 2 new compact flash cards and 3 sets of rechargeable batteries for my camera!!! I'm so happy about that... I just wish I could plug my cards straight into my laptop..... at the moment I'm stuck with going to my mom's and then a) download to her PC then email to myself, b) download to her PC and the burn images to CD, c) buying a data port so I can download to data using my mom's PC, or d) buying a new USB cord that fits my camera to get direct contact from camera to laptop. I like the last 2 options best, but since my money situation is questionable.... (blows bangs out of face) I don't know what to do... that's my general feeling at the moment.
Oh, yes, my thumb is still clothed in a makeshift bandage. But I still have use of it... kinda... it's feels funny when I knit or crochet. I have plans to sew tonight... let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site