Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

The latest...

So far so good in school, finished my second project today. Which is good since it's due tomorrow. I'm actually pretty happy with it, a poster that advertises Taboo's 2 shows in December... which leads to my newest project. One of the other girls in the group and I have been given the responsibility of choreographing and organizing the next show on the 12th of December. I'm excited and maybe slightly overwhelmed. Only because I was surprised with it. Once I get going I'll be fine.
I'm moving out of my small project phase... just need to photograph them and get them loaded up on Etsy. I am very behind on that... need a USB cord for it, my camera that is.. did I go over this already? I think so.
At any rate, I got some sewing done over the weekend. Nothing worth bragging about, but I'm glad I got something done. I'm going to try and focus on my Etsy shop getting updated. I believe that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site