Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

How did you originally get into the business of making things?

I don't think I ever not made things. I remember always being into something. The flour in the kitchen, my mom's make-up, the recycling, sometimes even the garbage. I firmly believe that idle hands are the devil's play things and arts, creativity, and crafting kept me busy.  My brain is always going. Thinking up new designs and projects. I learned over the years that my creativity is best used in knitting, crochet, fabric, paper, and jewelry. I had to do something with all the stuff I love making. There was so much of it! I found etsy a few years ago when I got back in to crafting after my daughter was born, and loved the ease of use, affordability, and overall vibe of it. Hopefully this will turn full time, especially with my expanding not only my line, but exposure by attending craft shows and the local farmer's market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site