Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday...

I've been slowly editing photos and working on new designs. Which I'm really happy about. I've been putting more of myself into the things I really enjoy. But I have so much going on outside that just bogs me down. More over I'm disappointed in myself for not being as on top of things. I guess in a way I had fooled myself into thinking I was so much more pulled together. Reality check.... I'm pretty good at lying to myself. So, as the story goes, I am moving again.  (note to self: start packing). Got a new job.... with a wonky schedule to complicate my already wonky schedule. And still try to be a mom, have relationship, chase dreams, hold down the fort, win the bread, and keep some small amount of sanity. It's tough stuff.  So now that I am done venting. I will some photos once I have a better internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site