Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Name your top five books, movies, musicians, and websites besides Etsy.

I don't have specific books that I like. I am more about genres and authors.
But my top 3 authors are Nora Roberts, Kate Jacobs, and Debbie MaComber. Two of my favorite genres are Crochet and Knitting books (especially stitch dictionaries) and cook books (especially vegetarian ones, or ones with recipes that can be easily adapted to vegetarian)

Movies are hard for me because I am not much of a movie watcher. The ones I do tend to enjoy the most are kids flicks:
1- Cars
2- Up
3- Ice Age
4- Madagascar
5- Harry Potter (all of them)

Music.. this one is hard because I love music. I like stuff all across the board.
In no particular order:
1- Breaking Benjamin
2- Garth Brooks
3- Tool
4- Three Days Grace
5- ATB

Websites I frequent most outside Etsy.com:
1- Facebook
2- Twitter
3- Ravelry
4- The following blogs: mkcarroll, sixoneseven, and novamade
5- ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site