Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Apart from creating things, what do you do?

At the present time, I am still working 4 to 5 days a week at a local bar, where I'm an entertainer. I'm also getting my degree in Graphic design. Most importantly is raising my daughter. She is absolutely my number one priority. My day usually entails watching plenty of kid's shows and snuggle time, broken up with internet surfing, and other miscellaneous happenings. I'm love to cook, shop and go for walks. I daydream about traveling. I love the Travel channel, Food Network, and Discovery Channel for my TV time.  For the most part, making things is my favorite thing, so that's what I do every chance I get. I'm really a homebody. I guess I'm pretty much in nesting mode permanently.  I do love to eat out though, love checking out local restaurants. Luckily, I'm active enough to eat what I want. Although, I do eat ridiculously healthy.  My life is pretty simple and not really any different. I forget to put things away. I like to make the mess. I hate to clean up the mess. I brush my teeth. I think all the time. I doodle and ponder. I fiddle with things. I laugh because I think I'm funny. And because my daughter is funny. I lose my keys. I do laundry. I walk into rooms and forget why I walked in there. I eat. I sleep. I dance. I craft. I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site