Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

A bit about myself.

I am a mom, first and foremost.
I am completely socially inept.
I think I'm hilarious.
I talk fast when I'm excited, angry, nervous, or just cause.
I love to hang out at home.
If it weren't for school, work, and errands, I'd be a hermit.
I make things.
Correction, I love to make things.
I am a Graphic Designer.
I do have OCD and ADD tendencies.
I am stubborn, but compliant when I want to be.
I rock out to the beat of my own drum.
I stand out the most by being myself.
I work more than I play.
I'm a non-conformist who conforms when it suits me.
I love tattoos.
I want to save the world, but only the parts I like.
I love twitter and blogging.
I am starting my own business because I work better WITH people than FOR people.
I prefer my toast dark with cream cheese, peanut butter or butter.
I love vegetables.
I love tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site