Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday

I have had a lot going on. Not that I really want to get into the more dramatic parts, but they have had their affect on everything else. I have finished a few samples for my scarfs and wraps. I have a photo shoot set for Sunday with my photographer, which means a run to the storage unit today to get stuff and make my payment.
I'm looking for a house to rent, maybe rent to own. Who knows. We'll see how this whole thing goes. I am excited at the progress I've made on getting my samples done. After I get those all cleared next will 'inventory' building. I wish there was a better word for it than that. I mean, my handmade things are more than just inventory. I put a lot of thought and work into every design and finished scarf, wrap, beanie.  And to just call it inventory.... seems kind low. At any rate, I will post photos after they are resized and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site