Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not happy, but happy.

I am so freaking sick I could scream! I have a nasty bacterial infection in my respiratory system, pink eye, and allergies. I had to take the day off work to 'rest'. But I don't rest. I can't be idle. It drives me mad. So what do I do instead... play on the internet, make notes on projects, think about my samples that need to be finished, daydream, putter around the house bored... all the while hoping that someone likes me up there enough to make all this horrible stuff go away. I do have antibiotics for it all, but they never work fast enough for me. I was done with this 3 days ago. I'm okay with the things I have done, but good I'd like to be doing more with my day off. Why do I only get days off when I'm sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site