Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ailments.

I have a list of ailments. Allergy season has decide to finally hit me in the face. Which is all fine and good because I have Zyrtec. But all is not well. It (meaning that allergies) managed to carry some nasty infection into my lungs. So now I have bronchitis or some other nasty foul version of discomfort and pain brewing in my chest.  I am currently pouting about it, especially my normal desire to be productive is on low. Which honestly just annoys me. On a better note, that custom order is now done! I finished it yesterday afternoon. After my interview.... I haven't mentioned that yet.... I'm in the news, again. Not for anything bad, just a minor controversy. The city is trying to shut down the bar I work at. So I was interviewed at our protest by the Standard Examiner and Channel 4 News. Which has now lead, apparently, to a human interest story for the Standard Examiner about how 'normal' dancers are. I find it odd that I have to explain that I'm normal. Ok, I'm not normal. But I am not the negative preconceived notions about dancers. Anyway back to the subject on hand. I finished the custom order, and started back working on my samples for my line of scarves. So I am very excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site