Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sitting at Farmer's Market

I am sitting here in my booth at the Farmer's Market in Ogden, Ut. (Thank you wireless internet)

I've decided that I need to get back to doing some of my macro photography. Going thru some of my photos, I realized that I really enjoyed the process of setting up the shot. When things are more settled and have a space to work I plan on getting back into the full swing of creativity.
I sent out my donation items yesterday. I am so happy to help. And if I get some business for it great. If not, at least I've done some good. I am still working out things for my 2 new collects. And I be adding a whole new medium to the mix. I'm pretty excited about all of this. I am also looking to get a new site started, it will still be a blog, but one tuned to be my professional site. I also have another thought that is quickly becoming another solid idea. I don't have all the kinks worked out, but that one actually seems closer to becoming real since it's actually a little faster at getting it all together. So we will see how everything pans out

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site