Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Overload

My brain is on overload. I seriously think the circuits will short any moment now. Between school, work, trying to find new work, working on my business and raising my daughter (this being most important).... I'm not entirely sure that I can handle it all.
When is comes to my business, I feel like the limitations on my time put limitations on my creativity and my productivity. Which can be frustrating for all the design ideas I have floating in my head. When I am done with the baby blanket, I plan on getting caught up on couple other projects, and then I will get focused on my first collection. It's something I've had rolling around for a while now. I am so excited about it! I would love to jump right in, but first things first. And I am reworking my timing to match better with those of the major fashion houses that I so admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site