Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday

I just got the yarn for the crocheted baby blanket I am making for a friend of mine. Her baby shower is coming up quick. I am so excited for her. And, perhaps, a little jealous. I've been wanting a second child for a long time, but the timing is just horrible. At any rate, I am getting started on it right away. She's having a little boy, and while I am going with the traditional blue, I am opting for different shades. It's an ombre of dark and light blue which makes me think of the ocean. I think it'll go well with her theme: pirates. Good deal, right?
School is moving right along. Starting the new the only thing that is really frustrating is that it cuts back my shifts at work.  Hopefully, everything will just work out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site