Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday

Do I really need to say more?
I really don't think so, but I will.
It started out well. My daughter was dropped off, the dogs went nuts, we all went back to sleep. Then I woke again to my daughter and the day really started (my days are full of false starts lately) things were fine, until some strange switch in my head flipped to cranky shortly after I got out of class. And here I am. Blogging at 11:30 PM with a mild headache and with the inability to decide on whether or not I'm hot or cold.  I imagine a lot of my bad mood stems from the stress I am under and feeling like I am horrendously behind in my efforts to be doing what I love.... which if you don't know by now is to make stuff, yarn related stuff mostly. It's obnoxious really. Not the loving to make, but the feeling like I am horrendously behind. I don't know where this need to rush comes from, but I feel like I have to hurry up and do everything now. And I mean now as in "rightnow". Patience is a virtue... Good things comes to those who wait... Bugger it. Ah, hell. I'm going to shut myself up before I really start to annoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site