Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In today's top stories...

I had a conversation with someone that could lead to some local success. I won't go into details until I have more than the conversation to go off of. But this could be huge for me.. or at least the start of something huge.
I  did another update today. Here are some samples of what went up:

I have my next photo shoot scheduled.... and I have the items set aside for the charity auction that I am donating to. Did I mention that? I don't remember if I did or not. Well, in case I haven't, I am donating 2 items to a charity auction for pancreatic cancer. For more information you can visit Kim Werker's website under the "pancreatic craftacular" section. I am really so happy to be able to participate. I am not big enough to donate profit, but the physical items I can. I do what I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site