Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shop News

I just did a rather big update last week, and have another planned for this week, one later today and one for Thursday, and then I'll be scheduling my next photo shoot. I've been feeling my motivation waning, and I'm sure it's the result of all the stress I'm under. But I am excited to announce that I am looking to design a brand new collection... actually 2, but one will come about much sooner than the other. I don't want to go into to many details, because a) the suspense is amazing and b) I don't have all the details yet. Both are different for me, and one is very out of my normal realm. But it is important to grow and change and explore. So, I hope you guys plan on sticking around for more of the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site