Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tonight is....

Nothing really extraordinary. I've been on a Harry Potter kick... my husband went to see the new one without me.... highly annoyed. Not only because we've gone to see them together since we've been together, but because well.... I miss going out on dates with him. Yes we're married, and happily, but that doesn't mean I don't still want to feel special. I'm not asking for champagne and a bed of rose petals (it'd be nice though) but simple 'romantic' things would be great every once in a while..
On another note, I finished the first baby blanket I've made in over a year. Looks great, I've also started another one. Hopefully I'll get it listed on my new etsy store soon, cause it's empty right now.

Next... I'm thinking about sucking it up and working at the Lighthouse for a little while... if they are willing to work with me. I'm not thrilled about the idea, cause I really want to go down the SLC to work, but the... uh, lack of running vehicle is a major setback. So we shall see.

Bright note: I'm teaching an 'exotic dance' workshop tomorrow. I'm really excited for it and very curious to see how this will all pan out.... maybe some sort of opportunity will come from this.
Second bright note: Taboo is putting on a show at Adult Dance and Fitness on August 14th. Somehow I ended up with 2 solos... that makes me a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site