Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

To add to it..

Like I don't have enough hair-brained ideas... I'm starting another blog.. but this one is an ongoing fictional 'novel' like thing. I got the idea from me not ever being brave enough to submit anything to a publisher, but a blog is a way to absolute affordable publish yourself. So that's what I'm doing. 25thststudio.wordpress.com. I haven't started the 'novel' yet.. ran out of time on the computer, but check back often.

In other news, Taboo had it's first show last night. It was a little rough, but that's ok. I wasn't expecting perfection. I left right after the show, no after parties for me. Not my scene.... especially when I don't really know anyone but for the girls in the group and I'm not a social person unless I have to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site