Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Farmer's Market and Gardening

So I pulled my stuff out of Reenie's House, not because of any hard feelings, but because I'd put in almost $200 with nothing to show. I fully support local business (i'm working on it myself) but $200 is a lot of money and the location is not fabulous. The show could be somewhere better.

But speaking of local business. I am obsessed and fascinate by my local farmers market here in Ogden. I love everything about it. The fresh food, walking outside, being right on 25th St, all the crafters and artists. it's amazing. Hopefully next year I'll there selling my one-of-a-kind shawls, bags, beanies, and something I call "the tube"... more on that last thing later. I'm really thrilled to see how many people show up to support the whole deal. Have I mentioned how amazing 25th St is? Everyone should go.

Here are some pics from arounf my house and garden:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site