Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

If goes as planned..

I will have my new laptop tomorrow. Thrilling! Then I won't be as dependant on other people's computers. Printing will be the only thing that I'll have to rely on others for.
In other news, apparently Taboo is back together. Even though I wasn't sure we even officially disbanded, life just got in the way. There are a few last minute practices before we're doing a show on Friday. I foundout about this Sunday. Talk about short notice. I'm not complaining just a little overwhelmed.
In yarn news, I've picked out my next review yarn. I've been working with it a little bit at a time during the week. At currently I have 2 crohcet projects, 1 knitted, and 1 on my knitting loom. I'm quite happy with this as I'm making decnt progress on all of them in betweenn homework, house work, and work. There are some changes at work now. I'm not cocktailing, instead I'm learning to bartend at banquets at the hotel that the bar(s) are in. Which is fine with me, bartenders tend to make more money anyway. That's the update thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site