Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reality vs Perception

Somehow, I was thinking that I was posting more than I acutally have been. How I tricked myseolf into thinking this I am not quite sure. Frankly though, I am not going to ask. I seem to be all over the place mentally. I'm not even sure how I managed to stay focused long enough to finish my homework and online test. I'm happy to say that I finished it though.
I'm looking for additional work now, since I'm just cocktailing Sunday's at Fahrenheit. It gives me plenty of time with my family and homework and to focus on my business, but it's hurting the bank balance.. a lot. I'm choosing not to be stressed about it, but it's hard. I still don't know what to do about getting traffic to my online store. If anyone has any advice, I'll take it. I know right now I'm tentatively planning on doing th farmer's market next year. I was going to apply for this year, but that just didn't end up happening. I'm hoping to email a few people and get some help. so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site