Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

And the story for today is

I don't really know if there is much to tell. I am busy this week. I've had 3 dance practices this week so far, a rehearsal today at 6, with show scheduled for 10pm or 11pm. I'm bartending at a banquet dinner Saturday. And I don't know whether or not there is another practice on Sunday, since we now have 2 shows set for December at the new studio location. Oh, and I need to squeeze in homework that's due Monday. At the moment though I'm sitting at Great Harvest Breads sipping mocha coffee on 25th St with my daughter wandering around in her pumpkin costume. There is random music playing that I've never heard of. I'm sitting at a table shaped like a peach half with high backed wood chairs. It's kind of chilly in here actually. Probably a reflection of the declining temperature outside. I should get going soon, but I don't think I want to yet.






I'm hoping to get some photos posted up here soon, but I need to get a new USB port or burn the photos onto a CD before I can upload them.... maybe get a data port? I know I need a new mouse.  My Mac doesn't have a slot for a compact flash card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site