Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Turkey Stuff Formula

I am not much of a recipe person. I'm a lot better at formulas and then adjusting to whatnot. So here's the formula for Turkey Stuff:

Cooking oil
Ground Turkey
Vegetables (at least 2, I used zucchini and mushrooms)
Salt ( I like kosher)
Pepper ( I like lemon pepper for this)
Any other spices to taste
Rice (you can use what you like)
Liquid for deglazing( water, wine, diluted soy sauce, what have you)
Begin by starting the rice because it will take longer to cook than the rest.
Next over medium heat in the fry pan of your choice add your ground turkey. Let that brown. Chop your vegetables, be sure you check on the turkey frequently so it doesn't burn. Once veggies are chopped, add them to the pan. Stir together, add seasonings and then let cook for a few minutes. Come back to it occasionally to stir. Once everything has nice color pour in your liquid. Stir frequently to be sure everything is blended well. Once you pan is done, turn off heat. Let rest till rice is ready.
To serve: place rice in serving dish, add turkey and veggies on top.

Easy, right! That's the point. I don't have a whole lot of time to cook so I like everything easy and have no issue with taking help from the grocery store. Just make sure you make it your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site