Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Business Wish List Revised

I had been thinking about my business wishlist a fair bit lately. I thought I look back on that original post (see below) and update it. The updating thing really stuck in my head after wandering around Joann's  today. In no particular order:

- That building I've had dreams about on 25th St
- Printer, preferably wireless, not larger than 12x12 that can handle photo quality
- Professional Organizer and Storage System
- Funding to get my business going  on the level I'd really like
- A full set of Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Watercolor Pencils
- Cricut Expression Machine + Jukebox + Gypsy + any other gadgets that go with it
- Quilting foot for my sewing machine and more bobbins
- More paints (acrylic, watercolor and fabric), dyes, stamp pads (both dye based and pigment) and other accouterments related to the transfer of color to paper/fabric/canvas/clay/etc
- A set of Pigma Micron and Brush pens
- More Zig Memory System Writer Pens
- Xyron Sticker Machines
- Crop-a-dile II
- Paper and other air dry clays
- Other miscellaneous art and craft supplies
- Loads of epherma
- Etc

I'm greedy. This list is more for my sake. I don't expect these things to fall out of the sky and into my happy lap. I'd like it to.  There are some changes in store. So let's see how it goes.
--------------------------------------------------------

I've been thinking about everything that I could use for my businesses to grow, and here's what I've come up with so far:

1. a laptop with amazing memory (checked off the list) and a wireless printer.
2. hire a professional organizer to get my studio space straightened out.
3. grant money so I can get the supplies I need to work on my art and accessories



This is a very basic needs list, and I'm sure it will all change as things go on.

I'm going to go back to school, for graphic arts and web design. I think learning those computer skills can open up more doors from me in multiple areas. Hopefully I can get enough financial aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site