Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's still January..

The days are starting to lengthen, a definite bright spot. I am very sick of the cold.  At this exact moment,  I am starting tying together fabric strips to so I can then spin them into a bag. I then plan to get to my sewing, and laundry. Tomorrow, the game plan is tentatively to do some photography, list new items on etsy, house chores, and work some more on my art and crafts. I teach tomorrow. Aerial Basics and Intermediate. I love teaching. I love that I get to teach. Dance is one of my favorite creative outlets. Then again, I love all of my creative outlets.
My daughter is talking more and more. She amazes me daily. Just today she decided that her sunglasses belong upside-down on her face.  She can sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Ring around the Rosie" word for word. Minus her the letter S. She doesn't pronounce the letter s if it's the first letter in the word.
Does anyone out there play those damned Facebook game? Goodness they are addicting!  I'll post some of my most recent photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site