Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Thinking Ahead

I'm thinking ahead more and more. About the things I really want to do and how the get there. About the other things that I long for (read: baby # 2, maybe #3) and how it's all supposed to go together.  I'm starting the settling process of my role at the Studio and Boutique. Not to saw it's a huge part. I imagine I'm rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things. But it's letting me in on my possible future as a small business owner.
I spent part of my day researching possible sources for 'my store'. Thanks to the Travel Channel. I'm a big fan of the Travel Channel. I live vicariously through since I'm not able to travel much myself. I also really love Discovery Channel. But anyway, it (mean thinking about 'my store') makes me excited nervous and scared. But I'm not going to think too much about it. Really. I mean it. I am going to turn my brain off to the what ifs and just surrender, accept the right now and move one. I am working on the positive thinking thing. I have made my little bit of progress and I'll keep making it. I don't have all the answers yet, but I will.

In crafty news, I finished a couple loop scarves. I plan to make a few more and then do some long skinny styles. I need to look at a few patterns for inspiration for the long skinny style. I have an idea for them, but I'm stewing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site