Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside...

Good Godzilla! There is some serious snow falling right now. I'm sick of it already. I like snow for the winter solstice but aside from that I could do without it. It makes me dread driving.
I started my first online class this week for the next 6 weeks. I'm not sure that I'm into it, especially since it's for one of my design courses. In my own opinion, that needs to be more hands on. Oh, well.

December 12th. I'm performing at Studio Blue, 2440 Washington Blvd Ogden. I hope everything is received well. We're not going to the traditional route (not that we would anyway) but I don't know. I'm excited and nervous, and a bunch of other feelings that may or may not be due to the show. I'm doing a pole routine, not aerial, this time. I'm out of practice with it... so I'm going to do a lot more floor work, much more sensually based not so much tricks. Hmmm... is there anything else new? Oh, I start teaching Intermediate Aerial next week. I'm really excited about that.

In my crafty news, I have a bunch of photos that I can't wait to show you. Still missing a USB cord or data port.  Let's hope Saturday goes well enough for me to get one or the other. I have another insane Saturday. Practice at 10am, Silks on the Street at 1pm (weather pending), Bar tending at 3pm, Show at 9:30pm-10pm. Yep. It's nuts. Add to that all the homework I have that's all due by 11:59pm of that same day. Why do I do this to myself?


Can this be me? Please... only brunette and nearly naked?

jones1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site