Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Earlier than expected

I had this idea for my blog next year.  But let me start with the beginning. I ordered the Stitch-a-Day Calendar from Vogue Knitting and love everything about it. After watching an ad on the TV for the movie Julia +Julie (which I still haven't seen), I go to thinking about doing something similar. For those who don't know the movie is about a woman who cooks her way through Julia Childs cook book and blogs about it. I love cooking, but not that much. Then I thought about my new calendar. I could do that. I doubt that I'll stitch up every pattern, but I planned to make a scarf or cowl with as many of the patterns as I could do (minus cables.. I'm not into cables, or bobbles). I had originally sought to start on January 1st and photograph my progress and the page of the calendar.  Well my plan may be moved up... or I may have to do a variation thereof. Why? Because I just got an offer that would mean getting paid to make what I already make by a local boutique. Exciting!  I'm supposed to meet with the owner either today or tomorrow, I think..... I'm waiting for her phone call or text... I don't like waiting for phone calls.
I' going to take some time to think about how I want to approach my 'project' for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site