Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vindication!

I took 2nd in my division (intermediate) in Utah's First Pole Dance and Fitness Competition. It's vindicating on so many level. I'm glad it's over, believe me. But it's nice to know that I'm not a complete screw-up at something. I feel like I've done something. I know that sounds crazy, but it does feel like something huge. I got to perform... oh god.. I got to be on stage and let the music move me like I've missed so much! After a few seconds I forgot there were judges and thought of nothing but telling the story I hear in a song. Amazing. And to place... mind blowing really. I was soo surprised. I was really thinking I was hearing things. I'll pictures soon... and hopefully a clip of my performance. I feel almost invincible! Ok I'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site