Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Searching for ...

Some many woman are searching for something. Some think it's the perfect man, the dream job, or what have you. But what if you are looking for sexy? What if what you are looking for in confidence in yourself... can that be found or bought? Can it be learned? I am asking this because of the a few things I have experienced in the last few years, and then having it compounded over the past couple months. Your inner self is sexy, why hide that. If you love what you do and who you are, nothing can stop you. If someone says 'no, you can't', smile and state, 'watch me'.
I want to write more on this but I'm going to take sometime to consider how I want to break down each section of this thought.... Confidence = Sexy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definately liking your blog. Keep it up girl. Talk about all of those things that shouldn't be talked about. We don't care anymore. Society will mesh around us from now on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a shout out to your blog on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

My Business Site