Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday

I've been making some great progress on my new collection. It's been a little slower than I wanted because I've had things come up and I have been trying to figure out my 'day job' situation, exactly... or as exactly as I can. I am still debating on some aspects of my future. I know any choice I make requires help from people much better at things (like networking) than me.  Had another sale at me farmer's market booth, this I find encouraging. Although, I am moving toward not doing it next year.  Or perhaps on towards the end of it when the weather cools and people are thinking more about the coming months. I am also thinking more about approaching some local boutiques, but the fact that I am incredibly shy detracts from that.
In other thoughts, I am going to be doing some charity work soon. Making preemie hats for the Warm Up American's Caps For Good. I'm really looking forward to participating. Because it's all around a warm fuzzy feeling. And I love quick projects. If I can help a little one by making a hat then it's worth it. No questions asked. Now, I just need to find my size 10 double point needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site