Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday

Wow.... I have been busy lately. I had a photo shoot recently and am slowly editing my way through them. I already have a few things posted. I launched the first of my Ski Lodge collection. So happy about that. I feel some pressure off in that regard. I need to get back to inventory building now that the designing frenzy seems to have died down some. I will still design new things. I can't help that... my brain gets an idea and it's off and running around like the mad hatter. I had 2 sales earlier this week. Big things, too. (Insert Happy Dance) I still grin about it, another step! I am also hoping to get some wholesale accounts... I am going to start putting together a lookbook. Just need printer ink... better yet I think I might out source that... kind of... I love getting an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site