Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Manic Monday

The work on the custom order is going great! About 3/4 to 4/5 of the way done. Moving swimming. Other things not so smooth. Work was rough. Physically and emotionally. I think a little bit of retail therapy may be in order. Mainly starting to get the pieces for my modular desk/workspace for at the studio and for my farmer's market booth.  New mod starts this month. I learn a brand new program: Adobe Illustrator. Exciting. Ok. I'm a little intimidated. More than a little. I'm not an illustrator. I don't draw. I craft and I write. So this feels very daunting. I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm kinda shaky today... probably caffeine overload from yesterday. Had one too many... maybe not enough? I'm done thinking at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site