Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Changes

I was going to write about something else entirely but I got to thinking not so long ago (approximately an hour ago) about how some people fall into life easily and others struggle with every concept. I've fallen in life as wife and mother very easily and at a young age, but career wise I consider my self a late bloomer... even a resistant one. I'm reflecting on the because several girlsin my age group I know are going thru divorces (and I see one in the future) and it's funny to me that thay say that they are 'finally happy' or 'coming into their own'. Why hasn't this happened to me.... am I really that different? Did I really grow up that fast? Don't get me wrong... I am incredibly happy to be married and be a mother, and won't change that. I don't long to be a mid-twenties divorcee running around like a chicken with my head cut off. It just makes me curious that so much of the best things to ever happen to me have fallen into my lap so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site