Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And the results are in

No not really. I'm feeling overwhelmed by everything I'm involved in.... School, to work, to businesses, to mom and wife, and feeling like a really shitty friend to a couple people. Not to mention that I somehow ended up caught in the middle of hearing to many sides of the same story and getting told 'don't tell them I said this, but'......really? why me? I'm still doing research for the lastest business venture... and we may have an investor.... maybe.


Finished another baby blanket. I call it Sour Apple .And have now turned a UFO into a WIP. So we'll see how that goes. Trying to get things organized at home since The Death of Small Business is having great sales on storage totes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site