Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today and Tomorrow

This past week has gone by fairly quick. I am feeling good about my new Chair Dancing class at the studio (www.danceogden.com). It was a little rough, but I had short notice.. 4 days, to be exact. I did well, and I got some positive feed back. I just hope my happy little bubble there doesn't get burst. I really would be heart broken. I am thrilled to say that Becca the pole master has some great events coming up. Those are listed on the studios blog (www.adultdanceandfitness.blogspot.com). Continuing to look forward. I'm thinking of changing how I do some of my blog posts. It would not be an all the time thing... like I said I'm thinking about it.
This weekend I am doing a professional photo shoot of my handmade goods. I'm really excited about it, but the weather may not cooperate.  So I'm playing it by ear at the moment.
I've lost my phone. It's not the phone itself that bothers me, it's the inability to remember.
I have a HUGE itch to go to Vegas. I can't even stand it really.
As for school... apparently I have a talent for this graphic design stuff. Personally, I feel like I am just now getting the hang of it. I know that my creative/crafty/artsy background helps. I make it a point to do something creative everyday. Whether it's writing, dance or playing with yarn and fabric. I feel that it feeds it's self that way.
There was more I was going to tackle, but I've seem to forgotten it. Next time I'll make a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site