Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday

It's October! My favorite holiday is.. what.. 17 days away. Oh, yes. I'm excited about that. Even better, it's not bitter cold... yet. I probably spoke too soon.
In other news. The mod for school is in it's second week and I have only one class. What a relief. I'm feeling much more focused and not just on school. But my business. I'm working on a plan to get my name out there. And I just need $60, to get started on part of it. Hopefully I'll come across that this week. The mere thought of moving forward with this moves me so.


“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- Walt Disney

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. My husband and I were the two filming Brooke's event the other day. The stuff you had there, is it on here and I'm missing it? I've been known. :)
    Thanks, Erika

    ReplyDelete

My Business Site