Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Updates








These are 6 more art works by me. I have 2 works in progress:



And here is a sneak peak of the newest knitted item.



I used Sensations Boucle from Joann's. It started out an shawl, then became an oversized shawl, but now it is approaching the size of a small throw. I think that's my style when it comes to shawls... oversized. I believe it's because excess tends to equal luxury and handmade items are a luxury in a market of mass production. But then again maybe it's mt artistic side that just wants to make something beautiful... something you want to show off, display..... hmmm... that gives me an idea. I'll get back to you on that. But I've made a goal for myself to wear something I've made whenever I go out to very public places like this last tattoo convention and car shows. I've actually been doing pretty good about it, and the Autorama is coming up soon... I think.. I have to look it up next ( Mar 27-29 ). I'm already trying to decide what item I'm going to wear.I do also care about else I'm going to wear.... oh maybe I'll have new sneakers by then!

I've been thinking that for the next laptop I get I want a Mac and only becaue I want the Vector Design program. I want to make symbol craft charts for crochet so I can publish pattersn for the motifs I love to design. I'm not so good at writing the patterns down. Also, I firmly believe in the universality (is that a word? if not it should be) of symbols. And I want Vector Design because I doubt I'll need anything as complicated or detailed as Adobe or Archicad.
On another note, I'm hoping to sell some simple scarf patterns for both knit and crochet on Etsy. Beginner to intermediate level, so keep an eye out for them at AquariusArt.etsy.com . I'm still revamping my store in the sense of solidifying what I'm going to offer and such.
I need to be more adamant about my ravelry account.. that I have been severely neglecting (will start amends today).
At any rate... I believe I have rambled enough. So I'm off to ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Business Site